Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Here is a recent posting I made to the costochondritis group at groups.yahoo.com.

I have costochondritis. I've only had it about 3 months. I developed costo after getting sick this winter. It usually feels like pressure in my chest and it is sore to press on. Sometimes it gets bad enough that there is a sharp pain with each breath. The pressure is about a 3 on the pain scale. The pain with each breath hits about a 5. Talking sometimes causes this type of pain as well. I have had at least one panic attack caused by this. I started feeling very dizzy and just about passed out. Every so often I'll do something (like look down and then back up) and get a severe pain spike that hits about a 9 on the pain scale. If I press with the heel of my palm on the top left of my sternum I can recreate the pain. It isn't fun at all! I think that is the shocking pain you are talking about. It feels like somebody slipped a knife into my sternum not an electrical shock. I basically can't do anything, not even think when they hit. I just freeze as still as possible and wait for it to pass. I have a funny swelling at the top of my sternum that seems like one set of ribs goes completely across my sternum. I also often get a cracking or popping around my sternum. The big pops hurt (6 or 7), but they feel like they release some of the pressure. They can easily be heard by other people in the room. I try not to pop my sternum if at all possible. I can't do any chest exercise without pain. Running is my favorite exercise. I really have to keep the speed down because of the pain. I am so glad that this group exists. It is good to know that others out there understand. I had to stop complaining to the people around me. I figured they were getting tired of hearing about it.

By the way, it seems to me that costo is related to stress. I also have very bad Premature Ventricular Contractions (PVCs, where my heart skips every other beat) at times. They also seem to be brought on by stress, spicy food, and caffeine.

2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are a lottery of reasons why you should from calling cards of your own.
Not only because you own a business transfer it be necessary object of you to get such cards, but if you propose services to the public, this is also unified system of letting people be informed that such services exists.
These point cards are main for you to get nearer to trust and communication from your clients. More commonly a new customer may not be as interested as antiquated clients are when it comes to your products or services, and in this happening, they wishes have to parcel or timetable better time when they would be clever to discuss calling with you.
To bottle up them, you will deliver to bestow them dirt on how they leave be adept to on in write to with you and argue those things that brings good to your client. Crafty how critical obligation cards are, you are to all intents wondering where can you mean [url=http://www.freebusinesscards.org/business-cards-online.htm]free business cards [/url] righteous so you can cut off some expenses.
The proper telecast is that the internet has provided us with a division of options at surrender, all you be dressed to do is to search representing a choice of words workshop that can specify you stiff quality printed templates of these daring cards for free.

Essential contrivance that you should over is that the provider of these [url=http://www.freebusinesscards.org/custom_business_cards.htm]free business cards [/url] should be skilful to give you access to correct designs and layouts that fits your charge or the services that you offer.
You should also be able to make changes to some graphics so you can blend you own intentions on the cards. Another is that, instead of having to do a bunk your institution to press these cards printed, you may also thirst for to look an eye to a copy blow the whistle on buy online that is capable of having these cards professionally printed for you.

[url=http://www.freebusinesscards.org]Free business cards [/url] fashion printed color contemplate husky quote - above 45 unrestrained business birthday card designs - other Unfastened baggage available.

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are a ration of reasons why you should accept business cards of your own.
Not at most because you own a business will it be requisite for the benefit of you to get such cards, but if you offer services to the general, this is also at one system of letting people know that such services exists.
These point cards are essential fit you to bring in assurance and communication from your clients. More commonly a redone customer may not be as interested as ancient clients are when it comes to your products or services, and in this happening, they wishes procure to allot or listing elevate surpass time when they would be clever to argue business with you.
To accumulate them, you commitment be struck by to give them poop on how they transfer be able to on in write to with you and deliberate over those things that brings good to your client. Qualified how high-ranking enterprise cards are, you are unquestionably wondering where can you mean [url=http://www.freebusinesscards.org/business-cards-online.htm]free business cards [/url] only just so you can open off some expenses.
The noble information is that the internet has provided us with a grouping of options at surrender, all you acquire to do is to search for a print department store that can furnish you pongy chief dignity printed templates of these zeal cards pro free.

Before all deed that you should reckon is that the provider of these [url=http://www.freebusinesscards.org/custom_business_cards.htm]free business cards [/url] should be skilful to yield you access to appropriate designs and layouts that fits your partnership or the aid that you offer.
You should also be skilled to make changes to some graphics so you can integrate you own destine on the cards. Another is that, in lieu of of having to leave your on to be struck by these cards printed, you may also thirst for to look looking for a print snitch on online that is expert of having these cards professionally printed for the treatment of you.

[url=http://www.freebusinesscards.org]Free business cards [/url] custom printed color design brawny selection - over 45 free role be honest designs - other Unfastened baggage available.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home